Thursday, August 1, 2013

Having a Canine sleep over then on to partay with the Bulldogs

It's going to be a great weekend. I'm having my two best girls over for the weekend. They are going to play and sleep and get me in trouble. We are having a popcorn party with bacon appetizers. Oh yes, I have already told that nice lady that makes the food in the big room.

Then on Sunday I get to go to a bulldog meetup with a bunch of push face dogs. I am really excited for this weekend to get here.

We have a lot on the horizon in the next couple of months... Dad and I have been planning a party for Mommy, she doesn't know but is playing along so we can try and make it nice. Her birfday is upon us soon and it's called the National Holiday here in our house.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment