Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wild Wednesday Gunner goes for first car ride since accident

Saturday I have my barbershop appointment with Gone to the Dogs Gone to the Dogs so this was suppose to be my first road trip since the accident. Mom has been extremely scared to take me anywhere. 

Today, we are getting ready to go to get fitted for a harness and I have to go. Which I totally want to, but the crazy lady who will be driving, (my hooman Mom) got crib bumpers to put around the crate.  She is really serious about buying  a tank car (Hummer) for transporting me in.  I know we will be ok, she is just scared and out of sorts.

I suggested we call a limo, because I like to ride in style... She actually called a local limo company that said NO DOGS allowed. Freaking nutballs. If you let a bunch of drunk women's in there (no offense Mom and friends) or horny men with teenage looking women's why not a DOG. I am not just ANY dog I have you know. 

Even after all that panting and protesting, my bulldog buttocks is riding in the Mom car with baby bumpers around my crate. Dude, it's just not right.

Let's hope no one gets in our way, my Mom is having a moment I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment