Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Accident round 2

Mommy went for an MRI today, however, she is QUITE claustrophobic. Did I mention she sort of freaks out in tubes? So, she tells them this, and guess what, they don't listen.

She goes to the MRI place, gets in the tube, freaks out, get's physically sick, gets more dizzy, hyperventilates and cries like someone stole her best bone.

My Mom is very embarrassed and they say she has to go to another place for an open one. After thrashing around in there, she hurts her shoulder but won't say anything. She want's this thing over, and frankly so do I.

We have a birthday party to plan, a vacation in a few days, a new car we are buying thanks to my BFF Rocco, (@BulliedDog on Twitter) We are getting the Gunner Mobile.

No one better try and hit me in this thing, they will be in traction, I assure you...
We decided on this model cause she can see over the dash, the other one was so big, OMD it was bad. She felt like she was riding on a ferris wheel. 

Let's hope today's open MRI goes better. I told her to drink a little cocktail first, but she is scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment