Saturday, August 10, 2013

We made it to the groomers and back

Mommy loaded up the car with Daddy's help about an hour and a half early. We headed out to our destination with only one deviation to kill time. She drove pretty steady and was really ok with traveling with me, moreso today than the other day. However, at almost every major intersection she would see a Humvee and thinks it's a sign. She wants one badly to drive me around in.

She kept muttering no one could hurt us in that big Humvee. As she drove several miles, she was tense and nervous but didn't scream at all, barely cussed, which is probably why I didn't get a whole lot of toys today.

When I got home, I unloaded myself like a big boy and was a perfect gentleman my Mommy said. She was so pleased with me, I believe she thinks I am growing up.

I guess I have finally realized she is at a point where the cute oh so unforgettable puppy is almost a man dog and now I will have to tow the line. She is a strict owner/show-er and I have gotten away with murder I tell you.

In the car I over-heard her say after this injury nonsense she is going to work me on a schedule. Holy Bacon of all Joys, please not a schedule, I am bulldog for Pete's sake, I can't do a schedule... But she's the boss applesauce and I guess we are getting ready to be serious about something.

Thanks for the follows and reading our journey. Stay tuned we have some exciting stuff coming up.


No comments:

Post a Comment