Friday, August 16, 2013

The Accident has screwed up our lives for a while...

While Mommy is still recuperating (that doesn't look right) she is having so many things she has to do because of this accident. In directly that effects me, and has an affect on me too. For instance, we don't do the car rides as much because she is scared to drive with me. Second, after she goes to therapy she hurts worse and it lays her up for a couple of days.

While I love lub lub my Mommy, she is really cranky and cannot still see straight. When she stands up she has to hold on to things or she spins like a top. On top of all that, she has people that call her, and adjusters letters and hello, what about me? Our family trip, you remember I was going to sink my silky toes into the New Jersey sand, and eat Cheesesteaks for a month.

On top of all this, Daddy's truck was smooshed and she is really worrying about that too. That was my stud ride, what if he has to get a new ride, and it's not as manly. I mean really, what is a bulldog to do.

Now Mommy won't let me ride in the hot rod cars because she is scared. Hello bad driver who hit my Mommy, we don't like you. Nothing personal but we are not living the dream over here. We might put Mommy to sleep and talk to her so she forgets, we are not sure. But in any case, we are pretty sure this summer is SCREWED!

Please send peanut butter. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment