Saturday, August 31, 2013

Happy Birthday to my best friend Rocco

Dear Rocco:

I just wanted to take a minute to say Happy Birthday and what your friendship means to me. When I joined the #StudClub, I knew as a member there were some big expectations. I mean we have to look good, smell good, attract the ladies, be kind, and be studly. What I didn't know is the friendships that were formed.

We were so impressed with the fact that your pawrents had a Rocco Camera to keep a close eye on your over active chair sitting. You guys seemed like our kind of people. Then we saw the wedding pictures. OMD who is so genuine that they have their Bulldog at their wedding? How truly impressive. You wore that Tux so studly!  After that, we knew, we needed to be friends.

A great memory that comes to mind weekly was the heckler that came on twitter saying we spoke bulldog ebonics. We gathered the #Studclub and responded to all his posts. We ran that Bully out of our territory!!!!
 
Another great one was the arrival of baby sister!!! I remembering sitting waiting for baby Harpsicle to come. I was secretly hoping they made a mistake and it was a boy. Just to get the look on your pawrents face. S U R P R I S E we're going to need a new decor. We know that didn't happen, but I was wishing it so.


Your parents didn't even hesitate to agree to visit with us on our planned road trip, I was going to meet my best buddy and pal. How cool was that. We are like twins, we could share clothes. I am a 38x5.

It's been a blast posting to you on twitter, sharing our fears, our hopes, our dreams and even a treat or two. When the world was upside down, you made it all seem so right. Each night Mom puts the Vine videos on and I watch you. I love watching you with Harper. You lead us to happiness and we have loved every single moment of it.

Your Mom is hawt (my dad says) Your Dad is cooler than cool (my Mom says) Harper is ADORABULL (We all say) and you my friend are the top dog.

When we got this idea to throw you a little party it was because a day without Rocco was a sad day, and we wanted to celebrate your life and birthday. My Mom mentioned it to a few people and they were all YEAH !!! LET'S DO IT!!! That doesn't happen for just anyone dude, you are  SPECIAL ROCCO. You have touched our lives with your unnerwear stories, your bacon and egg demands, turtle dunking, Hummer riding, scooter patroling, and the fact that you rock any single thing you do!

We hope you enjoy your day with your awesome family, and a few laughs from your Twitter family too!

Tonight is all about you and our love for you!

Man hugs to you!!! Gunner 





No comments:

Post a Comment