Friday, August 2, 2013

Physical therapy bites !

Mommy is all sore and grumpy from physical therapy. I tried to give her kisses and it hurt her for me to stand on her and hold her hand. I tried to kiss her ears like I normal and she let out a small scream. I got really scared and then I frowned. I don't like that my Mom is sick. She can't act the same as always, she usually plays with me and loves on me, she just now cry's when she can't kiss me.

I'm going to go with her to Physical Therapy next week and bit the crap out of them. They are hurting Mommy and I don't like it. Dad said we have to take special care of her while she is in pain, I just want her to kiss and hug me again like always.

I might slip her a little sumting for the pain, I know I have a toy around here somewhere she can chew on.

When my friends get here today we are going to try and behave and be good for Mommy. We might even take her out to lunch. Woohoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment