Wednesday, July 31, 2013

New Toy Tuesday

Back when I first brought Gunner home for good to my house I started a little thing I called New Toy Tuesday. We would go to the pet-store and get new toys. It was something we looked forward to. The local store close to us, let us come in on Tuesday 15 minutes before they opened so Gunner could pick out toys. We did this because he was not yet 16 weeks and feared him around the other dogs. The ladies and gents in the store would ask to carry him around while we picked out toys. Ahem, where are they now carrying his large buttocks around... haha.

We still do New Toy Tuesday but we buy one for one. One for Gunner, and one for either a rescue or an organization.

Recently, I received a direct message from a twitter person saying I didn't need to boast or brag about buying my dogs toys on a certain day, and while I was at it, stop taking so many pictures. At first I was taken back by it, and I stopped talking about it. But it's a new day and I am not ashamed that I buy my dog 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 bazillion toys or take his picture all the time. As a matter of fact I love this little man more than life itself and I don't care who knows it.

So I am posting it here first and then it will post on twitter. To those who think I am obsessive with Gunner, you are incorrect for just thinking it...

Happy Tails...

No comments:

Post a Comment