Monday, July 22, 2013

Holy Batcave Twitter is down...

OMD (oh my dog) Twitter is down and how does one survive. I have people's to talk to, pictures to post, and I get the screen that says SOMETHING IS WRONG... I feel like saying NO SHIT but my Mommy doesn't let me swear and I don't have any pawallowance left because I sent my two besties some gifts cause I lub them.

No swearing is going to kill me, because I have a gurl on Twitter I am sweet on and I have a sexay new pose to show her. NOW ... some other dude is macking my time. Oh yeah, Bulldogs are one fine specimen of bulk and wrinkles, not enough gurls to go around.

What to do... OMD I will have to play stupid fetch with the neighbor who may or may not remind me of Charles Manson, with the exception he doesn't really kill stuff, just has a tattoo across is head that says F everyone... Yeah we bees livin in da hood I tell ya. (ok he doesn't have a tattoo but he should)...

So I anxiously hit the twitter button Mom put on da puter for me and NOTHING, NOFFING. Did you hear that, I am missing my buddies, come on, fix the thing.

I need to see if Maud eats the birds, or if Rocco burys his bones in Harpers mouth to make her stop crying, or if Bogart is still on watch for Morgan. Come on twitter I bees bored and it's taking a toll on my life. I am not even worried about #newtoyTuesday, which for the record I know I have a BIG bag of toys she is hiding...

Is it on, please say it is... hold one moment while I check. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR. It's still down. Someone better send bail money, I am going in big to swear ....

No comments:

Post a Comment