Tuesday, July 30, 2013

On the mend and Gunner is too...

Today was day one of physical therapy and it was the first day I was away from Gunner for any long period of time.

The physical therapist was really awesome, and had a great sense of humor. I did ask if I could bring my dog because I felt he needed a little "physical therapy"... he politely said lady... this isn't a stud farm. I thought it was funny and laughed...

When I left this morning, I had no idea it would take me away from Gunner for almost six (6) hours. I just haven't left him for that long.  Then, I had to go to the vet to get his heart worm medication. Back to the scene of the crime so to speak. The accident was just down the road from the Vet.

We took a different route and I sat on pins and needles the whole time. I was a mess. I hope I get over that soon. Maybe I can see if the vet makes house calls... (wishful thinking).

We returned home and Gunner was really excited to see me, (not so much he was napping) but I would like to think the six hour separation affected him as much as it did me. No dice. He was just looking for a little what's in your purse action and then went back to sleep. I think my baby is over me.

Tomorrow is a new day with new therapies, but one thing is for sure, the best therapy is coming home to my push face baby and getting kisses, all my pains go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment