Friday, November 1, 2013

A little calm after the storm...

Today was a busy work day and a busy bulldog day. I was able to do both and feel like I have accomplished something with my Mommy. Mommy hit the road running early and then the sitter person came and I didn't care if they were there or not, I needed to be with my Mommy. Mommy finished work early, came home and we went on a adventure.

Today we looked at ideas to raise money for BuckEyeBullDogs. We are going to offer lots of products that will benefit them, but we are hosting a "black collar" affair and hope that everyone will be able to come.

In March we are hosting a Cars and Paws show to support Rufus' Rascal's. 

But for fun news, guess what I did today? ... I went and met a really cool bulldog that is service dog. He helps his Mommy with emotional things. He just came back from a cruise on a cruise ship! We are NOT doing that, I like the land too much. Unless my Nanny McFee Miss Tara comes, I am staying put!!!!

On Monday the category gift boxes get mailed from the party... Then what? Oh yeah... Santa is coming!!!! OMD I cannot wait, Mommy and I are going to give him my big ole list!!!!

This weekend will be fun because I am behaving now after our little talk, and I splained to Mom that I was just feeling neglected so that is why I was misbehaving. We kissed and made up, and she is on board with giving me more attention.

Happy Butt Wagging and until next time...

Love Gunner!

3 comments:

  1. Coach and I are so happy our gift boxes arrived today. Even better on a lazy Saturday afternoon. It was also a good reminder and we went on Ohio bulldog rescue and made donation for Lola. It looks like she and Rocco had a great time at your party! You guys da bestest, love being friends wif you. 🐶🐶🐶 love, Bex & Coach @beckybulldognj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was so very generous of you!!! I am sure Lola and BuckeyeBulldogs really appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Fank yoo so omuch fur da tweat box Gunner! Yoo iz bewy sweet. Lubbz, Paloma

    ReplyDelete