Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Christmas Card Exchange list - PLEASE READ

Deuce's Mom started a great list for us back in August for the Christmas card exchange, and has updated it. However, she is a little busy right now, so I made a list from her's and have updated it.

However, after looking at the lists, I have found we are missing quite a few. I am going to update it all day today, and then tomorrow I will direct message each and everyone to make sure they want to be on the list still and then email it out.

This list is really long, more than I expected. We have about 75 so far after my corrections. Please wait for the DM on twitter when I contact to you so I can keep it a little straight and have only one list going.

**** Please remember if you are not participating, I am not sending you the list****

Please keep these addresses private, it is a concern and we do not want to offend anyone with sharing their information.


No comments:

Post a Comment