Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My little man is growing up

We went to the groomer today, it was very very remarkable. First and foremost, I rode in the front seat of Mommy's car. No crate, not baby bumpers, just me and the seat. Holy Macaroni, it was like living on a tightrope. Mommy was not not nervous, she just drove me the 1.8 miles to the groomer and I was a real champ. I got out of the car and walked in like I knew where I was going.

They said I was GREAT!!!! Did you hear that mean old Groomer??? I was a perfect boy, I had nails, butthole, ears, and nose cleaned and ... the girl cleaned my wink too. NO issues!!! They loved me!

I'm a fairly good tipper, but today I dug deep in my bone money and I gave the lady a ten spot. Mommy thought I was being generous, but didn't bat an eye. I whipped out my Bulldog Wallet and said here ya go hot stuff. She harnessed me up and off I went back to the front seat.

Once I got in the front seat, I found a NEW BED... Bed #42. It's purpleish like Prince, but I have humped it 700 times and I might not eat it...

Tomorrow is mailing day of the halloween people, Mommy is dreading it.

Wish us luck and by the way, I'm a big boy now... woohoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment