Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving and our Thankfulness

Happy Thanksgiving my friends. I really say that loosely because everyone calls themselves a friend, but the proof is in the pudding as they say.

We have been blessed with the best friends a dog and his Mom could ever have. Little did we know when we signed up and made our first friend Falco (Henry Fords older brother) would be have this much love and thanks for each of you. Walking in our shoes, caring about us, being there. I call each of you my friend because I would really be friends with you at the dog park...

We are very grateful for the ones we call friends and their continued generosity of good spirits.

Today I am very grateful for Rocco, Lola, Bryan, Gabe, and Harper for being in our lives even if it was a non-conventional way of meeting. Their good hearts and true friendship is very special to us.

Today I am very grateful for Henry Ford and Collins for their love of each other. The bond these two have makes me smile ear to ear. Henry had some big shoes to fill and he has done so quite well.

Today I am very grateful for Theo and Rosie for their constant entertainment and their pawrents decent hearts that look for the good in all and always have the bulldogs best interest at heart! Theo is my Mom's favorite dog by no stretch of the imagination, and one day I hope to be as cool as him.

Today I am very grateful for Deuce and Maud for introducing me to the world of room service and love of decorating. 


Today I am very grateful and have enormous admiration for Artistic Bulldog Sam and Diesel, thank you for the your kindness and generous being. You have the most talent I have ever seen! We lub you man! Even if you stalk my bestie Rocco... LOL

Today I am very grateful for AuntBea who always has a nice word to say, who is the Aunt Bea you always wanted, minus the pickles.

Today I am very grateful for JeffTheTurtle for his non-canine friendship and love of cars, we have shared so much with each other, we genuinely like to call you our friends!


Today I am very grateful for Coach and Becky and their Pawrents for their friendship and caring. Really an impact on our lives.

Today I am very grateful for making friends with OvietheBulldog. Who introduced me to the the national campaign of fostering for our troops. Ovie is not only the best mascot for hockey (and the only one) Ovie gives back in droves...

Today I am very grateful for Beauregard and his Mom for keeping us grounded when the world didn't seem so right, and always being the champion of good spirits...

Today I am especially grateful for my sweetheart Sugar Lump and her sweetness. She was raised right, she is a real lady!!!

Today I am grateful for Siddy Dog for renewing my love of music and making me be nice to our mutual friend! If you were here this Thanksgiving you could watch the annual musical festival they have... hint hint come on down!

Today I am over the moon grateful for my twitter friends that make me smile, Paloma, Pia, Oscar, Mr Chips, Mr Lou Boo, Thor, Georgia, Winnie, Jethro, Chloe, JonMcC (you politically inspire me), Aunt Liz and stuffed Thor, Baby Q, Beckett, Oswalds Pack for making me want more puppies, and for all of you that read our dribble and love my paw prints in your life. I am probably missing many, but this is from the heart at o'dark thirty and I have been baking with my Mom for a few hours.

Happy Thanksgiving from our house to yours. As my religion has been poked at and made fun of, I don't care, I wear my heart on my sleeve and I thank God every day for my friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment