Thursday, October 31, 2013

Back to being just Gunner

The party is over and we are getting back to normal.  We hope everyone had a great time dressing up and having fun. We started this little party to have fun and raise a little money for our friend Lola who was left to die. No joke, this was the worst situation. I hope everyone got their treat boxes that signed up for them.

The winners in each category are getting their prizes sent to them as well... Those outfits were amazing. Sorry I was a jerk about mine, and I guess you can tell my behavior hasn't improved. I'm in timeout until 2015.

Can you indulge me a moment to thank some very special people...

Sam - ArtisticBulldog, you are amazing and wonderful, I would walk on dirty qtips for you!
Rocco- You have been my best buddy, my mate, my pal. You have been awesome!
Theo- Thank you for stopping what you were doing to always support me, and I am so sorry you got grief for your costume, you are the coolest dude around.
Beauregard- You Mom rocks with calming my nutso Mom down
Deuce- Dude it wouldn't be the same without you. You are my Ambassador !!!
JPep- Thanks for listening when the ole Mommy went bat poop cray cray.

Then the biggest thanks of all is to those of you who were there, who gave money when I know it was tough, I sincerely know it was hard to do. You brought my friend Lola back and she has a lot of life left in her. Not many would take on an 8 maybe 9 year old with that much medical.

We are not finished, but I don't want your eyes leaky. We are getting started with Rufus' Rascals Foundation that will hopefully fund and help animals everywhere that need a little extra. Help with medical bills, bring joy to our world, not just bulldogs, but our friends everywhere.

Thank you for making us have a smile each and every day!

Love Gunner

No comments:

Post a Comment