Sunday, October 13, 2013

Getting back to some sort of normal

Mom and I have had a lot going on since the accident. We are trying to get our grove back, and I think we may be coming to an end of all that stuff.

Her pains are still there, but her treatment has changed a lot. We are getting our house ready for the fall decorations and upcoming holidays. We are big holiday people. I have tried no less than 7 costumes for halloween.

Our Bulldog club is hosting a big meeting this month and Mommy is helping out. I am staying home, and I am quite sure my Mom wishes she was staying with me.

My foster sister that has diabetes is really having some issues, she is having to go to the Dog Doc for other issues. I am crossing my paws that I stay healthy, cause we don't want to visit the vet unless it's for fun.

Next week we will start the Halloween treat bags being mailed out. I will post about the Halloween Costume Party again, but this is my blog and it's time to take it back and make it about me!!!

We get our last photo session pictures in a couple of weeks, I am quite sure we are going again for photos. We are not happy.

January I am suppose to shoot my part of the movie I am in. I am just hoping it goes big, I would love to be on the BIG Screen.

This week is National Vet Tech's Appreciation week. If you love your Vet Tech, tell them!! They will appreciate it!

Big G!


No comments:

Post a Comment