Saturday, September 7, 2013

We took a vacation for a short minute.

Mom packed up the rolling bags and off she went on a cruise to relax. I on the other hand packed my bags and went to stay with my Manny.

Mom was a bit offish as she left me, she didn't want kisses (budgees we call it) she said ok, I'm leaving. I snorted as she left and that was it for 5 long days. It was a short cruise to see if Mommy could relax from the accident.

Day one I was just getting my sister dogs in line with showing them who was boss. In turn they showed me who was in charge, them! I got to sleep in the big bedroom and it was great.

Night two, Mommy sent messages from the puter box asking about me. We took a few sad face pictures and sent them back. I was tired and ready to go to bed, but my Manny was busy sending stuff on the big box, so I went to bed alone. I was in there for a little while and decided he needed to go to bed, NOW. So I gathered him up and put him in time out for not going to sleeep on time.

Day three I decided that I wanted to try out for the Indy 500 on foot. I tore around the house and romped a bit.

Day four I was passed out from said Indy 500 tryouts. I lounged and ate num nums...

Day five my Mommy came and got me, I packed up my own toys and was eager to get in the car and go home. Once I was in my travel crate, I snorted and hissed as if to say, you left me, now suffer!

Once home, I sniffed and sniffed, and I paced back and forth. I wanted to make sure no one had been in our house. I finally settled down and then came night night time. I decided I was sleeping in the big bed with Mommy, except she had other plans, she said I get to sleep in Daddy's room again. But tomorrow night I move officially in to Mommy's room, whether she likes it or not!

Glad to be home, my Manny didn't tweet for me when I was being all cute because he couldnt stop laughing long enough. We are now getting ready for our family trip, I get to drive.


No comments:

Post a Comment