Saturday, September 21, 2013

Crazy weekend of junk...

I had some plans to go to the water park, but the ball and chain otherwise known as my Mommy wasn't feeling it. Actually she is forcing herself to have fun, laugh, not cry and so on.

You can imagine my disappointment and all that junk, but my place is with my aging, pained Mother. Although, since she was having another day from hell, she gave me a pass for a few hours and I wooped it up in my room with my new bone. Lordly I live on the edge.

So I stayed in and messed with my websites and stuff. I am trying to get the word out about my buddy Rocco's newest sisfur Rescue. She has a ton of medical stuff needed and it's BONE money expensive. I am trying to get some buddies interested in donating. If you are interested please donate...


No comments:

Post a Comment