Sunday, September 29, 2013

Halloween Costume Party! October 29th 2013

Our party is going to be great! It doesn't cost a thing, but I am hoping you might donate to our BuckeyeBulldog Rescue dog Lola. http://www.buckeyebulldogrescue.org/lola.html

The prizes are going to be great! Top prize is a portrait prepared by Artistic Bulldog. That is reason alone to enter !!! Plus other categories will get good prize packs too. I would love to keep all the prizes but my Mom say's its for our friends.

If you don't remember; Lola came to Buckeye Bulldog Rescue after being dropped at a kill shelter when her parents passed away. She came to the foster family with many health issues that are quite costly! If you can donate anything, they would be so appreciative. I am sponsoring this party and all the prizes for my friends to celebrate Halloween and see each other in our finest! Here is Lola's link http://www.buckeyebulldogrescue.org/lola.html

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact my secretary (Mommy) at my email: GunnerthisGunsforHire@gmail.com


Sincerely,

Gunner aka boyfriend to Sugar Lump


2 comments:

  1. So bummed Mai M and D will be outta town.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Submit your photo and which category you want to enter in. I will put you in that category and if you win, you will need to get me your address for the killer prize pack. !!

      Delete