Thursday, September 19, 2013

Give Back Friday!!! Here it is... Please read...

Why we do what we do... We love our animals, and we love unconditionally. Our friend Rocco just picked up a beautiful little girl that was minutes from death. Her family died and she was shoved aside. 

None of us I know would stand for that. However, taking on a Rescue is sometimes costly and let's face it, work. I can't help out with the work part, but I know we can help out otherwise. Rescues today are stretched so thin financially and volunteer wise, it saddens me.

Our announcement is this... Our Halloween party is going to be a fundraiser. We have spoke to 
Bethel Community Pet Hospital and they have a Good Samaritan fund they maintain for hardships, or rescues.

After speaking with them, they have started a Lola fund. I am sending them a check myself, and I hope any and all can pitch in any amount. NO MONIES will be sent to me, this goes straight to the Animal Hospital. 


I have never tried so hard to give money to any organization as I have with some bulldog rescues. By going direct, we can give as little or as much as we want, and know it only goes to the care of the animal.


Please understand Rocco does not know about this, however, once I found out his Vet had a standing Good Samaritan fund, I was sold!!!!! 

Halloween will be the same, I just ask if you want to be a part of it, send me an email and send a donation to the following. Let's help ALL BULLDOGS!!!!!!!


Bethel Community Pet Hospital, LLC.
3017 State Route 125
Bethel, Ohio 45106
(513)734-PAWS (7297)


No comments:

Post a Comment