Sunday, September 15, 2013

My behavior isn't very good

I am an only child. A spoiled only child. My pawrents had guilt for leaving me my first three (3) weeks with someone else. They over compensated me, let me do whatever. Which is kind of odd because my Mom's other dogs were raised obedient.

I have always walked on a leash, but I pull her, I don't really listen and she didn't do much with me in the way of obedience because I have the cutest face around. Plus add the guilt, and she is a marshmallow. Some of her dog friends cannot believe how I just do my thing.

Well it came to an end on Friday. She put a show collar on me, put the leash on and WALKED ME out the front door. I do not like the front door. She was not having it anymore! So we walked to the mailbox and didn't get in a car, I was furious. If you are walking me, I better be getting in a car!!! I was so mad at her. She spun me around, and back we went through the front door which I hate even MORE.

My push over Mommy is not playing anymore. I am sad! Come Saturday, she decided she would bathe me. I usually get dropped off at the barbershop, what's going on? Why do I need a bath at home? Talk around the dinner table was I didn't really behave the last time at the barbershop, so Mommy was going to work with me.

We both got wet, but I proved not to be that sweet little puppy she use to put in the kitchen sink. Unfortunately for me, she is a horse person, and I am a midget version that didn't stand a chance.

Today she was changing off my regular collar to do a little Mommy and Me time and found a lump. At first she thought it was an irritation, but now on feeling it and taking a picture of it, she found it was hard about the size of a quarter.

Right now I am collar-less and not sure about all that, but I hope my behavior changes fast and my lump is nothing.

I have a feeling I am headed to bootcamp. Yikes... Cross your paws for me please.


No comments:

Post a Comment