Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday the 13th...

We like to be positive and look to the positive in any situation. Drama and negatives do not sit with us too well. Mommy makes me say my prayers every night and every morning we say one thing that is positive and one thing we are grateful for. Now, my Mommy is not a religious nut. She is just a person that has her beliefs and does one random act of kindness each day. Unfortunately, I haven't those skills so I give her random kisses daily because that is what she likes best from me.

We are grateful for Friday the 13th because we can wear black that is oh so slimming and no one will think we are too outlandish. On our positive note; today is a good day because it's F R I D A Y! Regardless the date on the calendar, it's a great day.

Did you know today is National "Blame it on someone else day?" So all the calories Mommy eats is Daddy's fault. Bark out loud!!!

On to fun stuff. We are really getting excited about Halloween and our little costume party. Our favorite artist will be doing a rendering for the top prize winner. Please check out her etsy spot. Her talents are endless!!!

We are off to travel today, where-ever the clouds take us we will be happy because we are together on this sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment