Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day For the Dogs at War...

https://www.facebook.com/puppyrescuemission  Gunner and I would like to encourage everyone this Memorial Day to donate and participate in the Puppy Rescue Mission.

As we sat around today counting Gunner's toys, we realized how fortunate we are and how much love he has brought to my life. Think of the Dogs at War. This is a very worthy cause and We are 500% behind it.

Here is their Mission statement:  The primary mission of Puppy Rescue Mission is to fundraise and assist various organizations which help soldiers bring their furry friends home from war. While PRM's primary mission is to assist soldiers and their furry friends, PRM will also, from time to time, assist an organization in rehoming a stray animal. 

Our soldiers deserve this and the dogs they find do as well.

My donation's are going to be in my families names that served, and I ask you to do the same. Not a lot, but a little to know they are not forgotten. !


http://www.thepuppyrescuemission.org/


Please take a moment and join me!!! 


Paws up! Gunner



No comments:

Post a Comment