Thursday, May 10, 2012

Friday means Pet shopping

Friday's have become special days for Gunner and Mommy. We generally go shopping for something new and pick up treats and things. Tomorrow we are going to shop a little for BilJac the dog food we have officially switched over to. Plus we need some poopy treats and more wipes Mommy keeps handy for clean ups.

Gunner has been a really good boy considering all his life changes. We are very blessed to have him. Now when he is barking as he is right now, I am wondering why I didn't get a Basenji, you know the kind of dogs that do not bark.

Hopefully once we are all moved into our forever home, he will be more settled. However, this little trooper is a real gem and I am sincerely grateful to my nephew and his bride-to-be for taking care of him for a short while when I bought him.

I know Gunner will have a playmate as soon as they get settled into their new house and we can have a big bull dog family.

Making a list now for Friday shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment