Thursday, May 17, 2012

First time ever in rain...

Last night the first and worst rainfall happened since owning Gunner. Not to mention I am sick, he's fear of the rain was a little shocking. His Father (the four-legged one) was scared of everything. I was seriously hoping he would not get this trait. When he got in the water he was like WHAT THE HECK???? All night last night it rained, even into the morning. I tried waiting up to see if it had stopped so I could take him out, but he would have no part of it.

It did make him sleep through the night, but going potty outside was a real chore. We had to take two tours of the yard, once in the front and then he couldn't hold it any longer, we went right to the back yard and he was able to finally relieve himself.

After morning cleanup, I was never so glad to see the sun come up, my baby is not a rain dog, this is going to be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment