Monday, May 28, 2012

Dog Treats! What do you feed?

When I got Gunner his breeder sent home a bag of treats and food for us. Because he went to my sisters house first, I didn't have them. Then Gunner took the scenic tour of staying with my nephew for the first three weeks. When I got Gunner to my house he didn't have those treats, and frankly I was not sure I was going to use treats/food as positive reinforcement. Well, I caved and bought a few treats... One being my favorite to use BilJak and then I bought the Iams little bones. Gunner has had a few issues with any other treats other than Milk Bones regular and BilJak.

I like treating him because he has really responded well to it, but I am afraid of trying anything new, that is the cause of his diarrhea incidents...

I am thinking of making him treats, but I have to do more research and play around with it... Anyone have any suggestions out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment