Monday, March 3, 2014

Bulldog Meetup Enterprise Dog Park March 2nd 2014

We all headed on a bright sunny Florida morning to gather with a few bulldogs. This was not an "official meet up" only a few that wanted to get together in the Northern part of Pinellas County. Well we couldn't have been more excited as the bulldogs arrived.

We had Sexay Marley our friend from Twitter and the meet ups, we had new friends, and a few lost friends. What a great time had by all.

Meet ups are very important to our bulldogs. They socialize and get to see other push face dogs. Generally we take over an area and the other breeds just stay away. I would like to think they are giving us our privacy, but I am pretty sure they are in awe of our beauty and cannot compete with such royalty.

English Bulldogs are special breeds. Generally they will not be long distance runners or walkers for that matter. Their capacity is short and lets face it, they are much cuter laying around then actually doing physical labor.

Mommy was able to get one of her favorite bulldogs to come out and he brought his brother and cousin with him. I wasn't even too jealous, it's not like Theo, who she would trade me for in a minute I am sure. But Brutus and I are pretty much the same, full of energy and know we are the stars of the show...Well...Cletus is sort of the star he taught me how to stand on tables yesterday and I decided to try it out. BIG. HUGE. FAIL. I went to the crate without a treat. Not sure I want to do that again. Here are some pictures you might enjoy.  *** We are planning a BIG treat for April *** We are having a well known Bulldog Expert attend our meetup to answer questions you might have. Just a little ask and answer with the Expert. Stay tuned...





No comments:

Post a Comment