Thursday, March 13, 2014

I've got friends in low places...

Mom turned on the XM and Garth was humming out my favorite song. As the music played I kept my paw on Mommy's knee. Every once in a while I would bump her knee with my nose. She knows it's about time for her to sing (oh lordy help us) the chorus. Don't tell her, but I really love it.

In addition to that, she has strategically placed pictures of my friends eye level for ME. So in essence, I have friends in lo-ooo-ow places. You know, knee high to a bulldog.

The painter dude that smiles at Mommy a lot suggested we make a wall of friends in my Man Cave, so she is busy sending pictures to Costco the photo-guru so I can have all my twitter buddies on my special wall.

In the mean time, I am hitting the button on the juke box A-18 Garth Brooks I've Got Friends in Low Places...

No comments:

Post a Comment