Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Almost two years... We are so very lucky~

On March 17, 2012 my Mommy picked me up from my breeder grandmother. It was a bittersweet day. My sister/litter mate and I took the long drive to my Aunt's house. Mommy cried when I left, she was very sad and didn't know what to do. Remember Mommy couldn't have me for a while when she bought me. The first night I was scared and I wanted my Mommy. Within 3 weeks Mommy threatened the landlord guy at our temp house, and home I came. During the next two years I have had the time of my life.

My many friends on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Tampa Meetups and so on have made it a total blast. Of course, I learned the bulldog ropes from my besties Rocco and Deuce. These two guys have been so important to me.  My very first bulldog friend was Falco, Henry Ford's brother. Shortly after that I met the StudClub dudes and life has never been the same.

My two years have been filled with love and hope. My bff's sister survived her tumor surgery, everyone dug deep and collected money for her surgeries. Never would I have imagined how much people love our bulldogs and give monetarily. We also had a few parties along the way.

I am hopeful this next year will be as great as the last two! My BFF's both will  have human babies so their time is limited, but let's hope we have many good times ahead.

Thanks Rocco and Deuce you two make it all right!!

xooxx

Gunner McGyver Davis O'Flannery

No comments:

Post a Comment