Saturday, February 1, 2014

Happy Feb 1st. Only 13 more days to Vday

I love Valentines day very much. I like to give my Mom a special treat for being the bestest Mommy in the whole world.

However, I also like to give the sexay women's Valentines too. We call it Bullytines. Nothing screams romance like a big ole smooch from a wrinkled face dog. This year I'm a playa as they call it.

I have a few Bullytines. My main baby-doll Maud she is one of my besties sisfurs. She is one years old and sassy pants all the way.
Then there is my other sweetie Sugar Lump... She is amazing and sweet. I luff her very much. She is my other besties cousin (Beauregard) We are very perfect for each other, her Mommy and My Mommy talk and we might have a play date sometime soon. I hope she likes the Bullytine I bought her! I think she is beautybull. 
I could go on and on about the other loves I have, but everyone is calling me a playa. I have 2 human Bullytines but their gifts are their love to me. I absolutely love my friend Tara, she is going to college so she can get a great job and move next door and play wif me all the time...

My second is my God Mother Anna. She is a very dear lady and we luff her a lot. If anything ever happens to Mommy and Daddy, I will go live with her. I know she will take awesome care of me and I hope to meet her in person on my summer journey.

Happy Valentines Day to everyone coming up... We want everyone to feel the love we feel and hope it's a great day....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment