Sunday, February 23, 2014

Bulldog skin issues...

In Florida it seems everything is blooming. The Oaks are in full nuisance and the rest of the blooms are poking their heads out. This often causes allergies. You know dogs get allergies right?

When the allergy season comes, it mostly makes my nose run and I itch from time to time. However, my sister from another mister loses her hair and she is wheezy.

Here is a tip I learned from a visiting Veterinarian. If you are prone to pollen and things, wash your dog in Dawn dish washing soap and double rinse. This eliminates some of the pollen on the hair that you pick up from outside.

Not Listerine this time, but the Dawn seems to really work. I know they use that with the birds that are covered in oil, but to try in on a dog... Well we did and it works.

Always check with your Vet, these are just my suggestions on what works on me.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment