Friday, August 10, 2012

So much going on for this little bulldog

We have so much going on that I don't know where to start and where to hide. We are moving (maybe soon) we are hosting a party (Mommy is) we are fixing things, buying things, cooking things, having movie night, traveling, packing, and so on and so on... and Daddy 1 had surgery so I have to nurse him back to health. This is a lot for a bulldog my size I want you to know.

Add all this to the fact I have a new cousin I have to keep in touch with ::::WAVING::::: hi Alex in Philly, and Mommy is busy planning my first birf day party in January.

The fact is I need a bigger paycheck for all this and I haven't even mentioned all the fun yet.

Stay tuned I am getting my own tv channel (youtube) and you can see my tricks and stuff.

Happy Hour Friday at my place be there or be without the bestest treats ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment