Sunday, August 19, 2012

Gunner is too funny for words...

When I bought Gunner I was under the impression Bull Dogs were lethargic couch potato's and didn't have much energy. He had a lot and as he has gotten older he isn't slowing down any. Well, he is only 7 months old... I have repeatedly asked for a refund, he is all if not any 1000% active.  (kidding)

Last night Gunner pulled the best prank ever... He will stand up at the side of my bed, the couch and not try and do anything. Last night I was at my desk and he came up to my chair so I gave him kisses and then petted him. He got down, looked at me and jumped right up on my WHITE couch. He has never done that, I took him off the couch and back to the floor and he did it again. This went on for 4 or 5 times. I finally covered my couch and put him to bed... This morning, he walked past the couch and looked at it, tugged the cover off and balled the cover up.

Our next chapter is going to be changing his food, with my feet dragging and kicking, I am putting him on my second favorite food... This is really bothering me, but I am sure he will be fine!


No comments:

Post a Comment