Monday, August 13, 2012

Gunner is not quite right...

This morning while Gunner was eating, he stopped and left his bowl. When we turned around to look for him he was laying on his back flailing himself choking. Immediately he was picked up and given the swat on the back and he vomited. He was down for the count. He has never done this before and while we watched him most of the day and at his afternoon feeding, he is going to vet tomorrow.

Running to the vet every week is not my style. I do think Gunner has a upper respiratory or something, but on the safe side, I do not want to have any issues with him when we go away in a short while.

Gunner is my life and I love him, he is helpless and cannot speak to say what is going on. I am sure Dr. Marks will have an answer and will fix my baby Gunner.

Saying many puppy prayers for my sweetheart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment