Thursday, July 26, 2012

Gunner's house is a mess

The Gunner house, let's face it, he owns everything... is a mess. I am on an emotional roller coaster house hunting, trying to live peacefully and taking care of Gunner. We are not in a perfect setting, we are sort of limited to the outdoor space because of a big CEMENT pond, in some areas of the world they are called a swimming pool. Bulldogs can't swim, and MOST not all don't like the water. BUZZ fail, Gunner has no fear.

So I take him out front on a leash each and every potty break. From 6-7 am to 1-3 am depending on Lord Pain in the Ass' wishes.  I love him dearly but I wonder what was I thinking getting a dog.

So not to be outdone in my stupidity, I go to buy another PUPPY. Not just a puppy, another BULLDOG puppy.  Still living in the same circumstances and still pulling my hair out. While I love and adore this other puppy, it will have as much work needed as Gunner did/does.

Gunner is far too aggressive for my liking, so off to behavior school for him next week. Yes that's right my Bulldog is a mess, a hot mess as Chelsea Handler says. I sort of blame her for his actions because he watched her when he was a wee pup with me at night and I think she's to blame. If he could talk (Gunner) I am sure he was say get me some Vodka bitch... Belevedere only...

So as I head out to buy a house tomorrow, hey stranger things have happened, I will sigh several times as I think of all that mess waiting for me at home. If I don't return home, someone give Gunner some damn Vodka... Thank you very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment