Sunday, July 1, 2012

How do you handle the Fireworks on the 4th with your animals?

Baby Gunner is not fond of loud noises, neither was his 4 legged Father, therefore, I have a scared-ee-cat on my hands. Not to mention the other two 4 legged sisters from another Mister are afraid as well.

I tried benedryl with the Aussies, but it didn't phase them. I also tried the scared shirt and it was more of a hassle for them. My usual was praying for rain, but this year I think over the last week or so we had enough rain thank you...

I don't want to use a medication, I just feel as though too much medication is not good and if the dogs get sick (as one is) their body won't react well to extra meds...

Looking for a suggestion of any kind. My bed is only so big and I would like to have an enjoyable 4th. Over the last 7 years I have been stuck at home curled in my bed with 2 big hairy dogs. Now I could add a third...yikes...

Please send help! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment