Thursday, July 9, 2015

So there we were...

When we took the short road trip, Mom was concerned about the virus' we could catch. We had the flu shot, but lets be realistic, each strain is more complicated than the previous one.

According to our vet, anytime you travel outside your own home, you risk a virus/flu/bug.

We are not up to par, and the vet seems to think it was the foreign travel to 2.5 states away. I hate to tell him she made us wear disposable booties on the grass.

So we are on sick watch and if all goes well, that means our stories and popcorn all weekend. Oh yeah Mags and I are milking it. I slept on Mommy's lap for the very first time for 3 hours today... I haven't done that before, closest was 2 plus years ago, and it was for an hour.

Have a great weekend, we are on the couch... Mommy says she needs a break from icky sicks..

Update: Maggie and I are feeling slow and low. 

No comments:

Post a Comment