Friday, April 17, 2015

It's shot time for G

This morning was a special morning, Mommy donned her ninja outfit and began the covert operation of taking me to the vet and not taking Maggie with us.

At the ungoshly hour of 7 of the A.M. Mommy began putting travel things out in the garage. She worked the back door up so we could escape through the back door, weasel around into the garage, gather said things, and exit without too precious for words (Maggie)...

It was almost an epic adventure, however, Mom decided she didn't like the leash and harness set she choose covertly and picked another, just then Maggie who misses no sudden moves or treats/food sprang alive. We had to make our exit quick, but we could hear baby Maggie crying. It was either Maggie or my Mom, I am still not too sure.

We loaded up in the SUV and off we drove over the bridge, to the big highway, around the bend and to our Vet. We love our Vet, we just wish it wasn't the same feeling as the national debt. After a few Benjamin's we departed for home. I am thinking no new treats today, Mom's purse is about 3 bills light.

We arrived home and baby sister Maggie is on watch, she barks at us as we re-enter the back door. My Mom has a thing about returning from the same door you left from. After the welcome kisses were given, Mags threw herself on the floor and had a tantrum. No kidding, Mommy couldn't stop laughing, she jumped, hopped, skipped, slung herself and whined. Unfortunately the iBone was in the car, I assure you it would have been a video!!

I am resting and taking it easy, Maggie is sleeping... this is our rough life of living with my Mommy. Tomorrow company comes and we are having a bbq, I bet you I don't get samples.... I was so good at the Vet, I deserve good eats... Please write your Congressman and tell them to make Mommy give me human foods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment