Sunday, April 12, 2015

Gunner and Maggie finally settling in

We have had the combo together for about a month or so. Maybe longer, it seems like yesterday she arrived and stole my bone. I think when she arrived she stole my Mom's heart too.

Our time together is getting easier, Maggie is very food aggressive and very toy aggressive. I am a sweet boy with no intentions of hurting or stealing from her, but that might change if she keeps it up.

We took a break from Twitter for a few personal reasons, and have slowly started back. I think we got too involved and too close, so we are taking our time going back. Not sure we will continue with Twitter. We found some real friends out of Twitter, and I think that was a great experience. The rest as the kids say, are just Casual...

This week we are getting a new couch for my room and hopefully a new couch for Maggie. We are super excited and hope that all the furniture is bulldog proof. You know, no slobbers.

We sent our love and affection to our buddy Deuce, we hope you have a life time of happiness. Kiss little LiLi for us.

Tomorrow is another sailing day, and Mommy is going to try to take pictures without drowning us. Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment