Monday, April 13, 2015

Getting back to the basics...

Tonight the new sitter came to visit. I was talked to about being overly Gunner. What the heck does that mean Mom? I mean I am your man baby. Maggie did her best impression of being adorable and I did my best impression of being Mom's favorite.

When babysitter showed, I sniffed gingerly and then realized she was a girl dog lover. OH.NO.SHE.DIDN'T. She liked the Toy Stealing, Lip Curling, Attitude Throwing, baby sister of mine. Well... I must increase my net worth, I know, I can motor-boat her. Yeah, that's the ticket. Maggie would never do that... Or would she?

When all my charms seemed to fail, I decided I needed to use the restroom and outside I went. Curious as a bee, the sitter had to see. And see she did, she stood a little too close to the stream... Bet Maggie can't do that. Or can she...

As the siblings decided to have a pee off; and see who could get closest to the sitter, we both seemed to sprinkle our tinkle and Mom left mortified.

These babysitters are hard to come by, I hope Mom has a list. This is going to be a long week...

Sincerely,

The PeePee siblings.

Gunner and Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment