Friday, April 10, 2015

Bulldog Mom's Weekend....

Oh my gosh, it looks like Mags and I will be living in the man cave when Mommy goes to the shore in August. She is gathering up a few of the Bulldog Mom's to up with Sam (Artistic Bulldog) in Wildwood, NJ.

It's a special event - a Party will be happening, it's someone's special day...

Now what do you think they will talk about? I betcha two whole months bone money, they bring buckets of photos and talk like school girls. Mom says she might have to get some liquor to help ease the pain of missing our push faces.

So the weekend is set... August 14th Mom heads down the shore, Saturday evening a little party will ensue, then Mommy departs on the 17th and heads back..

She said she is coming home the 17th, however, she loves the shore more than she loves me, so I don't know...

So tell your Mommies, the shore is where to be... and join the party...

If your Mommies or even Daddies are interested, please let my Mommy know and she will give you the party information and location.

Gunner and Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment