Monday, February 23, 2015

Welcome my littermate sister Maggie to my house.

Here is Maggie's story. She was born the same day as me, we are littermates. Her Mommy and My Mommy are sisters. We came home on March 17, 2012 from the breeder.

Maggie's Mom was sickly for about a year or so. Unable to walk from Neuropathy and some other issues. Her Mom was in and out of the hospital over a period of time. She became wheelchair bound and her life slowly deteriorated.

Maggie was a daddy's girl, but deep down loved her Mommy. When her Mommy passed away in November, she was lost. We would visit her and take her for visits so she wasn't so lonely. Her Daddy was beside himself, and he has decided to move to NY back to his original roots. Unfortunately, he isn't taking Maggie or her other furry sisters. He asked my Mommy to take Maggie, and we joyfully said yes. Maggie and my Mommy are very close, Maggie loves me Mom.

There was a delay in getting Mags, but today the stars aligned and Aunt Ronnie helped Mommy get it all completed. Mommy's been a little worried how I will react, and in true Gunner fashion, I am being a stinker. I might have bit my Mom.

Please welcome Maggie to the household and Twitter. She has her own Twitter name MagsaMoo3...

3 comments:

  1. Gunner..man..chill! Da gurls will improve yoor life! Keep da teefs to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing to be great pals Gunner. Just wait and see, love Aunt Ronnie and Bex! Coach and I became good buddies you will too

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing to be great pals Gunner. Just wait and see, love Aunt Ronnie and Bex! Coach and I became good buddies you will too

    ReplyDelete