Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Maggie and I

To say we've come a long way, well we are really not that bad with each other. You see, I am the number one dog here at the Bulldog & Breakfast Resort. As big as I am, I am quite sensitive and gentle in nature. I have the big dopy kid syndrome and do not know my own strength. However, I haven't a mean bone in my body other than an occasional nip at my dad to let him know I am the boss. Unfortunately I usually get taken down a peg by the Alpha dog Mommy. She is an experienced behavior issue person and has no time for my shenanigans.  Maggie on the other hand, well she wasn't raised in the same environment. She has a bit of an adjustment.

We are very social and outgoing. We do things as a family. We spend quality time together playing, reading and watching bulldog videos. I am loved by many and I am sharing that with my sister Maggie.

Maggie's favorite things are to help bake or cook for the B&B. We are the official food tasters. Mommy is a little worried how close Mags likes to get to the oven, so she isn't allowed near it anymore. I steer clear until the bell rings for the official tasting to commence.

It has been decided that Maggie will probably get her own pink room. Mommy is shopping for a new bed for her and bedding. Mag's loves sleeping in her crate at night, as do I, so I am not sure how that is going to work out.

We did buy Mag's her own suit case yesterday because we are taking a trip. After Mag's visits the vet for her shots this week, we are going to test her flying. Let's hope she has no issues with ear popping.

Love to all my friends and family. Maggie and I are doing good. It's a journey not a sprint.

1 comment: