Tuesday, February 24, 2015

First night with sister Maggie

After we had our sit down dinner we decided to settle in and tear it up! I mean we had a great time just snarling at each other. I kept hearing my Mommy say "bite him Maggie" as if? What she was really saying was do not take his crap. I bet you my Mommy was a little sister once!

We went to bed in our respective rooms. I went in with the Daddy and Maggie went in with Mommy. Maggie was not settling so she had to sleep in her crate in Mommy's room.

We slept through the night without incident and woke up this morning very happy and refreshed. We both went outside to the fog to do our bidness and quickly returned to take our places at the dining car.

Today is going to be a bit of a challenge. Mommy has a lot of work to do, and Mags and I are probably going to ride shotgun. Oh boy the fun...

We are taking it slow and easy, my sister has a bum leg and some back issues. The suppa smart doc stopped by the house to take a peek at Maggie and we have a small tough road ahead.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment