Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Rescues and Resources...

The love of a bulldog is unmeasurable, I could go on and on about how much love and affection the wrinkle-mess gives. I don't think I could do it justice.

We often see Rescue groups and think that is awesome work. But really do we give them a second thought? I have been blessed with a little extra bone money (we call it my pawallowence) to give a little to the rescues. I think they need more, more, more...

Each one of my friends has a bed to sleep in, a few toys and treats and definitely parents that take them to the Vet on regular visits. For some rescues, that is a life they have never experienced.

We have a few friends on Twitter that are Rescue Hero's. They put their own lives on hold most of the time and take in rescues for the betterment of the dog.

I would like to ask you to help make a difference. On the sidebar are Bulldog Rescues, please consider donating to them.

First up is Illinois English Bulldog Rescue- Magoo  and Crew are volunteers. You can donate monthly, how about just the cost of one latte' reoccurring?

Bullies to the Rescue- What an awesome group... please check them out!!

Buckeye Bulldog Rescue - my personal bestie Rocco and family are huge supporters. They are an awesome group.

Let's not forget Georgia English Bulldog Rescue - They are super busy and always getting in chargee's as we like to call them. Please please please help any and all out.

Do you shop on Amazon? Did you know you can give a little just by shopping? Go to Smile.Amazon and pick out one of these charities and proceeds from your purchases are donated...

Any or all of these rescues need your help!

Look at your furbaby and think, what if I couldn't pay for them? I want you to know, each of these are authentic and the real deal! Please please please consider donating.



No comments:

Post a Comment