Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Thankful and amused...

I am thankful for all my friends online and in town. I am slightly amused at my friends and their pictures. When Mom is viewing them on the computer, I stand over her shoulder and I look at them. Full well knowing if they are in a costume or posed some sort of way, I will be deemed to do the exact thing. Fortunately for me Mom is neither a great photographer or a copycat. So after the first attempt, she usually ends up with me on her lap giving budges. (kisses).

While my Mom feels deflated for her attempts, I am quite pleased with the extra time of snuggling and kissing.  We sort of love spending time together but I don't like her to know my weaknesses.

Here is the latest picture she tried to recreate...

I chewed the stuffed Gunner and I won't lay down... so much for trying...

No comments:

Post a Comment