Thursday, January 30, 2014

I'm a big boy now and boy is this tough.

So I had a spanking great party in town with my friends. Tons of dogs came and all that. I was thrilled with the ones that showed up, they made this day about me, not themselves. Oh that's right, there's some shade being slung. You see, there are people in this world that cannot let anyone else have a spotlight, they have to infringe on your world. We are not friends with people like that. So when the regrets came we were thrilled.

This being two years old is a big step for me. I am not a baby anymore. I must share my Mom with others and like it or not, I cannot get the baby treatment anymore.

Another thing is our new journey has us trying new things, spending great times discovering things, and making many new friends. We are not forgetting about our tried and true friends, no Sir.

One thing that is exciting is I might be a daddy soon. Crossing paws, and hoping for the best. Another is we are taking in a few Dogs on Deployment. Nothing means more to a soldier than to know their beloved animal is being cared for while they are gone serving our country.

Finally, our Cars and Paws benefit show for Rufus Rascal's has been set for September 2014. We are so excited and cannot wait. We have arranged for a few special guests and hope that everyone comes and participates. Street Rod's meets Bulldogs. Stay tuned for that information.

Happy Wrinkles Day!

Gunner

No comments:

Post a Comment