Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Donate to Lola one more time please...

Lola has a very awesome video here on her life as she came into all of our lives. The day the phone call came, we knew she was destined to be with Rocco and his family. It was so heartbreaking and we knew we would want to help.

Keep in mind, compared to other donations we haven't raised a ton of money, but we have raised a lot of love. But as the song goes, Love don't pay the bills so to speak. I am begging you to open your wallets $5.00 anything, I believe we need $1000.00 to get her finished with this surgery stuff. I can 1000% assure each and everyone every penny raised that has been sent to the family has been used only on Lola.

Have you seen a cuter dog, really? Who has secretly wished they had found her? I know we have, we right now I think have raised $205.00 and we only have 2 more days.

I am sweetening the deal I promise. You are getting all the items that were shown, plus a portrait by Sam the Artistic Bulldog, and a bit more...

Personally I don't like to ask for money, I am not that kind of person, I am more of a here is my money and I go about my business. I can't even charge for the things I sell half the time.

Please do this for me, Gunner... My birthday is coming up, and Mom has promised to send the money she would spend on my gifts to Lola as well using my pawallowence.

My friend Lola's family has become a real friend to us. When I was sick, Mr. Bryan talked Mom through it, and it was ok. When Mommy made a huge mistake on something, Mr. Bryan was right there to help her pick herself back up. Rocco's one of my best friends and I wouldn't know what to do without them or Lola.

We appreciate everyone, but lets all try one more time... I promise, I won't ask again...

Much love,

Gunner

No comments:

Post a Comment