Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Guest post from the Mommy to Gunner

Happy Birthday to my little man Gunner. You are a dog everyone wishes for, you have a heart of gold, the kindest smile and you melt my heart every single day.

You really listen when I talk to you, you are my partner in crime. Life has not been dull with you in the last two (2) years of your life and I hope that it continues to be as great.

Everyone and everything comes into your life for a reason, and you were no exception.  I love your morning nuzzles during our quiet tea time. Snuggle time at night with the tv off, and you and I sitting on the couch is my favorite part of the day. When I am away traveling it breaks my heart, I need to have you in my arms to cuddle.

With you in our lives, you have made the ancient people around you learn new technology. Twitter, Vine, Instagram, Youtube, you name it, buddy we all do it for you, and because of you. We love you very much.

This coming year is going to be filled with a lot of challenges and new journey's I hope each and every day is filled with your love.

My promise to you is to scratch you more, be gone less and have lots of bacon at your disposal.  We have opened our lives to new people, you have a God Mother now and Mommy feels very good about that, we have a lot of love around us and are very grateful.

Happy Birthday to the very best person who came into my life.

Love Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment