Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Gunner update Oct 27 2015

Last known was Gunner went to vet on Saturday. They diagnosed him with a Mass on his Bladder and a UTI and Bladder infection. Sent him home with antibiotics and no other treatment plan.

Regular Vet's were both out of town, spoke to one and we had a small idea to just go with the antibiotics and let me the Mom make some choices.

The little voices in my head that tell me what to do or not to do spoke loudly. NO one is addressing this Mass issue.

I made the appointment with the Bulldog Expert Vet and off we went. Gunner has a severely enlarged Prostrate and has some other issues involving that. He requires surgery within 30 days. No Mass found on either Sonogram and X-rays.

I won't get negative only to say this; IF YOU HAVE A GUT FEELING GO WITH IT!! I read a few posts that said to me that I was over-reacting. It's my dog, my life, my checkbook and my way!!!!!

Thankfully my doubting saved his life.

Please keep my buckethead baby in your prayers please.

Love to all!!!

Gunner, Maggie and Kym

No comments:

Post a Comment